已查看 50 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Janos Steiner

未读,
2021年2月22日 09:20:292021/2/22
收件人 FORCE
Hi Everybody !

Testing docker version 3.6.3 on W10.

1. I am trying to use a composite raster (BAP) to calculate NDWI.  (i)  The TSA module performs correctly the requested task from Level2 Sentinel 2A,B data. (ii) When I use (BAP, INF)  as input,for the same period, there is no result and no error log generated.  Comment : BAP- 10 bands, INF - 6 bands.The parameter file is identical in both cases (i), (ii).
Any idea?
(ii) I get segmentation fault when calculating SAVI. The calculation of the other indices is correct.

Grateful for Your help ,ideas or experiences.   / J.Steiner

david frantz

未读,
2021年2月23日 10:35:562021/2/23
收件人 FORCE
Hi Janos,
1) If you run on BAPs instead of BOA files, I think you need to modify ``SENSOR`` in the parameter file to whatever sensor is encoded in the BAP filenames (SEN2L, I guess in your case).
2) this should not happen.. can you please open an issue on github? I try to have a look as soon as possible.
Cheers,
David

Janos Steiner

未读,
2021年2月23日 16:11:492021/2/23
收件人 FORCE
• Thanks David ! The calculation went correctly after the SENSORS = SEN2L modification. Greetings, Janos

david frantz

未读,
2021年3月10日 02:29:502021/3/10
收件人 FORCE
Hi Janos,
the SAVI issue is now fixed in the develop branch:
Cheers,
David

回复全部
回复作者