LAADS DAAC app key

Hamidreza Omidvar

Oct 30, 2020, 11:54:38 AM10/30/20
to FORCE
Hi all,
I am trying to get access to LAADS DAAC for updating water vapour database for my runs, however, it seems that it not possible anymore to get such a key. Has anyone figure out how to fix this problem? https://ladsweb.modaps.eosdis.nasa.gov/profile/#app-keys

Thanks,
Hamid

david frantz

Nov 2, 2020, 8:27:00 AM11/2/20
to FORCE
Hi Hamid,

... apparently NASA has changed their access model again. However, the links on their site do not work for me. At the moment, I am not sure what is going on, and how to work around..

Can you please open an issue on github? And probably inquire at NASA as this new mechanic of generating a token doesn't seem to be working?

Cheers,
David