CSO naming convention

jonas...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2021, 1:37:36 PM2/5/21
to FORCE

Hi
According to

is a typical CSO output = 2000-2010_03M_CSO-STATS_LNDLG_NUM.tif

but I get 2018-2018_001-365-12_HL_CSO_SEN2L_NUM.tif
which seem to be
startYYYY-endYYYY_startdoy-endDOY-??_CSO_SEN2L_NUM.tif
?? = n months

I guess the documentation just not updated?
Regards
/Jonas

david frantz

Feb 8, 2021, 3:25:04 AM2/8/21
to FORCE
Hi Jonas,
yes, this was still outdated...
 Parts of the docs are still not up-to-date. Sorry for this inconvenience, but the mentioned page is now OK.
Cheers,
David

jonas...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2021, 6:57:41 AM2/8/21
to FORCE
Hi,

OK, thanks.
A related question: I get files like "2018-2018_001-365_HL_TSA_SEN2L_EVI_FBQ_QUARTER-1.tif" which is the AVG EVI for a quarter from the parameters below.
But the file name nor the band metadata (QUARTER-1) include AVG, which perhaps could be useful?
From the PRM file:

# SPECTRAL TEMPORAL METRICS
# ------------------------------------------------------------------------
OUTPUT_STM = TRUE
STM = MIN MAX AVG STD Q50 Q95 Q05
# FOLDING PARAMETERS
# ------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOLD_TYPE = AVG
STANDARDIZE_FOLD = NONE
OUTPUT_FBY = TRUE
OUTPUT_FBQ = TRUE

Regards
/Jonas

david frantz

Feb 23, 2021, 10:38:57 AM2/23/21
to FORCE
Hi Jonas,
yeah, this could make some sense. I tried to not overload the filename with options as this gets very messy considering all the functionality and breadth of parameters.
Could you please open an issue on GitHub for this suggestion? I will take a look if this is straightforward to implement.
Cheers,
David