It's our Mother's Day Contra and ICE CREAM SOCIAL

Linda James

May 9, 2018, 2:59:33 PM5/9/18
to foo...@googlegroups.com
We invite you to bring your mom or kids, or not, to a wonderful FOOTMAD Contra and Ice Cream Social this Saturday Evening at the Birmingham YWCA.

OUR BAND is the wonderful
REELPLAY from Atlanta.
Doug Olsen (mandolin), Dave Marcus (concertina), and Robbin Marcus (piano.) All are talented musicians who play lovely, textured arrangements of contra dance tunes.

OUR CALLER is the Most Fun
SETH TEPHER, also from Atlanta.

OUR SPECIAL ICE CREAM will be HOMEMADE by Mark Howell, a
nd served with cake at our dance break.  (after we celebrate the May Birthday People!)  Thanks to Kim Huey and Kristi Howell and all others involved in planning this treat.

BUT
We still need two wonderful people to volunteer from 6:45-8:30 at the admissions table.  You will get FREE ADMISSION and be able to dance the rest of the evening!    If you are willing and able to help us with this, please sign up here:
http://signup.com/go/W9u1fP

If you cannot volunteer for this Saturday's dance, please consider signing up to help at our next dance, which will be held on Saturday May 26th.

More information (location, admission prices, videos, calendar, photos...) is available at our fabulous website:  www.FOOTMADbirmingham.org

Thanks for reading this email.  Please sign up to help, and please come dance with us!  All are welcome.

Linda James
PRP for Birmingham FOOTMAD
www.FOOTMADbirmingham.org