Our Valentine's Contra is this Saturday Evening, don't miss it!

1 view

Linda James

Feb 7, 2018, 6:26:41 PM2/7/18
to foo...@googlegroups.com
Yes, we will be celebrating Valentine's Day a little early, but, hey, why not?

Bring your sweetie if you've got one, bring a bunch of friends, or just show up!  We want you there.

Our Band for this fabulous event is
THE HERB TROTMAN BAND

and our caller is
JANET FROM ANOTHER PLANET SHEPHERD!

Currently, we have NOBODY signed up to help.  Just looking for 4 people that would like free admission for a little effort.  If YOU are able to help, please sign up here:

http://signup.com/go/W9u1fP

So, now, more about the dance!

The Herb Trotman Band is made up of really talented Birmingham musicians who play exciting variations on standard dance melodies: Leo McDermott, Dwayne Tew, Jason Bailey, Herb Trotman, and Kathy Hinkle. Janet Shepherd--Janet from another Planet--is a really fun caller from Atlanta.

At this dance, we will be celebrating all present that were born in December, January and February.  We were crazy busy with New Year's Eve, and Georgy/Alabam, and in no way were trying to ignore you December and January people.  Just think of this as an extended celebration!!

If you wish to bring valentine's day treats to the dance, please do!

Our other February dance is on Saturday, February 24th.  There are spaces to sign up as a volunteer for that dance too!

Please share this email with your friends and relatives.  Contra Dancing is SO MUCH FUN!

Thanks for reading, visit our website (below) for more info.

Linda James,
PRP for Birmingham FOOTMAD
www.FOOTMADbirmingham.org