It's Time to Show Off Contra Dancing FOOTMAD Style

Joyce Cauthen

Apr 19, 2018, 10:51:48 PM4/19/18
to Footmad
Footmad folks will be dancing to the music of the Sparklers and calling of Naomi Anderegg in Linn Park at the Magic City Art Connection at 2:00 pm on Sunday, April 29.  We want to show people how much fun contra dancing is  and need at least 20 folks to do that. We hope you'll help us.

If you do, plan on being at the Back Yard Production Stage by 1:45. It's in the area of Linn Park across the street from the Birmingham Museum of Art.  If you want free admission to the festival on Sunday you'll need to go to the
Volunteer Check-in to get a wrist band. You'll need to admission to  arrive early enough to check-in there before making your way through the main gate and over to the Backyard Production Stage.
Please let me know by e-mail if you will dance with us.  I need to know by Wednesday.
(Thanks Jennifer D. and Linda J.--I know you will be there)

Joyce Cauthen

Apr 20, 2018, 12:20:55 PM4/20/18
to Gay Lynn Johnson, Footmad, Linda James
Great, thanks for letting me know!

On Fri, Apr 20, 2018, 10:21 AM Gay Lynn Johnson <bhamj...@gmail.com> wrote:
YES I will be there Aug 29, day after dance

thx

Joyce Cauthen

Apr 25, 2018, 10:11:06 AM4/25/18
to robert bruce mcclelland, Gay Lynn Johnson, Footmad, Linda James
Great!
On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 3:44 AM robert bruce mcclelland <rbmccl...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I'll come.

Sent: Friday, April 20, 2018 11:20:42 AM