We dance on Saturday Evening!

Linda James

Oct 26, 2017, 5:28:56 PM10/26/17
to foo...@googlegroups.com
Contra and BBQ this Saturday Evening!

Our dance on Saturday, features
the ever sparkling
SPARKLERS
with fabulous calling by
Chrissy Davis Camp.

The Sparklers--Jim and Joyce Cauthen and Rob Angus--play dance tunes from New England, Ireland, Cape Breton, the Deep South and more. Their shimmering sound comes from Rob's hammered dulcimer. Chrissy Davis Camp from Bell Buckle, TN, is one of our favorite callers, teaching lovely dances in a clear, easy way.

Feel free to wear a costume if you wish!

AND GUESS WHAT?  We still need TWO MORE WONDERFUL VOLUNTEERS to make the dance happen.  Volunteers get free admission.  You can find out about the two admission table jobs and also sign up here:

http://signup.com/go/W9u1fP

We dance at the YWCA, 309 23rd Street North, Birmingham, AL  More info at our website:  www.FOOTMADbirmingham.org

Regarding the BBQ, you must already have purchased a ticket.  Hope you did and know where it is!

Many thanks to Kim Huey for organizing the Bar-B-Que and all the many things she constantly does for Footmad.
The BBQ is at 5:30 Saturday, the beginner session of the dance is at 7pm.  We dance from 7:30-10:30.
You can still register for our GEORGY/ALABAM SQUARE DANCE WEEKEND.  We head up to Cheaha State Park January 12-14 for a great time.  Registration and Information here:   www.footmadbirmingham.org/georgy-alabam.html
Please SHARE this email with your friends and family!  The more dancers, the better!  Everyone will have a wonderful time.
Thanks for reading, thanks for dancing!
Linda James, PRP Birmingham FOOTMAD