Happy New Year! Come Ring it in with FOOTMAD!

1 view

Linda James

Dec 29, 2017, 6:34:41 PM12/29/17
to foo...@googlegroups.com
On New Year's Eve we have a dance
    We hope to see you there
Decorations, food, fancy clothes if you wish
    Maybe sparkles in your hair!

Red Mountain Yellowhammers will play the tunes
    Jef Hodge will call the calls
Bring food to share with all of us
    Be amazed with what we do to the walls.

Get-in-free cards do not work this time
    Our charge is $15 each
A most delightful way to celebrate
    If you aren't at the beach.

We still need a few more volunteers
    To make the dance complete
Consider helping, it's really fun
    And won't stop your dancing feet.

Volunteer Opportunities listed here:
(you could iron snowflakes as part of our decorations!)

ALSO in less than TWO WEEKS after our fabulous New Year's Eve Dance, we host our Georgy Alabam Square Dance Weekend!

Registration for our amazingly fun square-dance weekend at Cheaha State Park, January 12-14 is going great but we still have room for you.  As of today there are still 8 motel rooms, 1 pet-friendly cabin, and 1 chalet available. Reserve one by calling 256-488-5155 or e-mail cheaha....@dcnr.alabama.gov.  Then register for the weekend by going to http://www.footmadbirmingham.org/georgy-alabam.html.  If interested in room and ride sharing you can indicate that on the registration form.
Even if you think you don’t like square dancing, give Georgy/Alabam a chance.  It’s all about fun and friendship in a gorgeous location.

More info on this dance and other fun things is available at our website www.FOOTMADbirmingham.org

Hope to see you on the dance floor,
Linda James
PRP for Birmingham FOOTMAD