Hey you! YES, I mean YOU!

Linda James

Nov 10, 2017, 5:55:21 PM11/10/17
to foo...@googlegroups.com
Do you care about Footmad?
Do you love dancing with us?
Then YOU need to sign up to volunteer for tomorrow evening’s dance!
Without volunteers, we can’t have a dance.

We STILL NEED 3 VOLUNTEERS.  You get in free for that dance!
Please sign up here:  http://signup.com/go/W9u1fP

Also, look around your house.  Do you have any 5x7 or 8x10 tabletop picture frames you don’t need anymore?  Kim Huey (incredible volunteer), is collecting these frames for Santa’s Workshop.  Photographers will be taking photos of the kids for Christmas and frames are needed.  Please bring them to the dance.

Thanks, and please sign up to help tomorrow evening.

Linda James
PRP for Birmingham FOOTMAD