Amazing!

1 view

Linda James

Jun 22, 2018, 12:14:12 PM6/22/18
to foo...@googlegroups.com
We have a contra tomorrow evening and NOBODY has signed up to volunteer.  This should be a very interesting dance if people don’t sign up.

Linda James
PRP for Birmingham Footmad

Joyce Cauthen

Jun 23, 2018, 9:34:47 AM6/23/18
to yud...@aol.com, foo...@googlegroups.com
The volunteer slots are all filled now (if I'm reading the signup sheet right), so all is good.  It is going to be a great dance--wonderful caller and wonderful music.  We hope a whole bunch of people come. The crowds have been pretty slim this summer so it would be so nice to see a big bunch of smiling faces at the dance tonight.