FOOTMAD Contra on Saturday!

Linda James

Jun 5, 2018, 8:36:22 PM6/5/18
to foo...@googlegroups.com
we are in for a treat on Saturday!
The Nashville Ceili Band
will be playing the tunes
and our very own
Naomi Anderegg
will be calling the calls!

The fun begins at 7pm for beginners, 7:30-10:30pm we will be dancing and dancing and dancing!

Of course, none of this can happen unless we get 4 wonderful people to volunteer for this dance.  Volunteers get FREE ADMISSION, and only have to "work" for part of the dance.  You can learn about the volunteer opportunities and sign up for one of them HERE:http://signup.com/go/W9u1fP

Now that you have signed up, let me tell you about the band and caller.

The Nashville Ceili Band performs traditional Irish and contra dance music for Ceili and Contras in Tennessee, Alabama, Kentucky and Georgia.  They are wonderful.

Naomi Anderegg has called for our dances many times before, grew up at FOOTMAD dances, and is FABULOUS!

More info can be found at our website www.FOOTMADbirmingham.org.

Please bring your friends, neighbors, and family!  If your birthday is in June, we will celebrate you this month too!

Thanks for reading, please share this email with everyone you know, hope you will volunteer, and come dance!

Linda James
PRP for Birmingham FOOTMAD