PhD Opportunity

Elliot Woolley

Oct 7, 2021, 8:55:37 AMOct 7
to foodwast...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

Hope you are well.

I am recruiting a PhD student with allocated studentship to study at Loughborough University in the UK. The project focus is not strictly food waste, but food packaging waste – we are creating a reuse system for plastic packaging that requires some technical challenges to be overcome. All very exciting. Details can be found here: https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CJQ534/funded-phd-studentship-intelligent-assessment-of-reusable-plastic-packaging-for-a-circular-economy

Please share as you see fit, noting that the closing date will be extended until the 5th November.

Best Regards,

Elliot

Dr Elliot Woolley

Senior Lecturer in Sustainable Manufacturing

Room T.2.11.

Wolfson School of Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering

Loughborough University

Leicestershire

LE11 3TU

UK