Special Issue on "Food Waste Valorisation—A Developing Industry"

Guillermo García García

Oct 21, 2021, 7:56:45 AMOct 21
to foodwast...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

I hope all your food waste research is going well. I would like to invite you to contribute with a paper to a Special Issue on "Food Waste Valorisation—A Developing Industry" in the journal Recycling. If you are interested, please let me know and I will probably be able to offer you either a free waiver or 50% discount to publish as Open Access. The article may be either a full paper or a focused review article on some aspect of food waste valorisation, e.g. system-wide implications in the supply chain.

Please find more information about the Special Issue at https://www.mdpi.com/journal/recycling/special_issues/food_waste_recycling.

I am looking forward to your submissions.

Kind regards,

Guillermo García García

Doctor investigador | Postdoctoral fellow

Área de Economía de la Cadena Alimentaria
Instituto de Investigación y Formación Agraria y Pesquera (IFAPA)
Consejería de Agricultura, Ganadería, Pesca y Desarrollo Sostenible - Junta de Andalucía
Apdo. 2027 - 18080 Granada (España)

Department of Agrifood System Economics
Institute of Agricultural and Fisheries Research and Training (IFAPA)
Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Sustainable Development - Government of Andalusia
P.O. Box 2027 - 18080 Granada (Spain)

Latest article: Analytical Review of Life-Cycle Environmental Impacts of Carbon Capture and Utilization Technologies

Tel: +34 670944891 (corp. 744891)

https://www.linkedin.com/in/garciagarciaguillermo/https://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=SC4ZmccAAAAJ&hl=enhttps://www.researchgate.net/profile/Guillermo_Garcia-Garciahttps://guillermogarciagarcia.wordpress.com/