food loss and waste monitoring and measurement report

Chloe Alexander

Jun 2, 2022, 2:05:19 PM6/2/22
to foodwast...@googlegroups.com

Hey everyone,

I hope you are doing well.

I am a PhD student at the University of Guelph (Ontario, Canada) studying food waste policy development at all levels of government in Canada. I was recently hired by the Arrell Food Institute to research and write a report on how food loss and waste is monitored and measured throughout Canada’s agri-food system as well as the barriers and opportunities to improve the uptake of these practices and the quality of data at various scales.

I would like to share the report, entitled “Monitoring and Measuring Food Loss and Waste in Canada: A Snapshot”, and welcome any and all feedback on it. The document is attached to this email and will be posted on the Arrell Food Institute website in the coming weeks.

Thank you!

Chloe Alexander

Alexander (2022) Food Loss & Waste Monitoring and Measurement Report.pdf