FW: EXTERNAL: RETASTE 2022: Call for Abstracts

Jordon Lazell

Sep 21, 2021, 4:58:31 AMSep 21
to foodwast...@googlegroups.com

Unable to view? Read itOnline

Image

RETASTE: Rethink Food Waste 2022

Athens, Greece, May 11-13, 2022

Dear colleague,

After the huge success of RETASTE 2021 that brough together over 200 scientists and stakeholders representing local authorities, NGOs, and the industry from over 30 countries, we renew our appointment for May 2022

Recognizing the grand food waste challenges, the RETASTE Conference initiates the dialogue for innovative solutions and optimization schemes that take advantage of the significant opportunities for food waste reduction, reuse, and recycling at all levels of the food life cycle, as well as their scalability and commercial translatability. At the same time, RETASTE strives to address social aspects and highlight ways to overcome social and perception barriers against reducing our environmental footprint, thus shifting the evolving future of social, market, and global megatrends.

Through the effective conservation of natural resources, the strengthening of the social fabric, and the creation of new value chains, RETASTE strives to advance the applicability of Circular Economy concepts.

Our audience includes academia, industry, and stakeholders, and is truly transdisciplinary as the subject dictates.

Join us to Rethink Food Waste!

Important dates

September 1, 2021: Call for abstracts: submit your abstract to https://retaste.gr

December 31, 2021: Abstract submission deadline

January 31, 2021: Acceptance notification after review from the scientific committee

Submit up to 2 abstracts with a single registration: Visit https://retaste.gr for more information.

Conference topics

Conference topics include: Bio-Circular economy, Prevention, Reduction, Re-use, Food for feed, Source separation schemes, Collection, Transportation, MBT, Composting, Anaerobic digestion, Waste-to-energy technologies, EU policies, Socio-economic issues, Information technology in food waste management, Food economy and culture, LCA, Environmental education, Biorefineries and biotechnology, Innovation and business interface, Food and culture, including artistic approaches.

Join us to Rethink Food Waste!

Kind regards,

The RETASTE Conference Organizing Committee

M: in...@retaste.gr

W: https://retaste.gr

T: @joinretaste

The RETASTE Conference is organized by
the Hellenic Mediterranean University and the Harokopio University

If you no longer wish to receive mail from us, you can unsubscribe

This email has been scanned for spam, viruses and malicious links. If you believe this email should have been stopped by our filters or is an attempt at phishing your information click here to report it to us. Reminder: IT Services will never ask for your personal information.

No.1 Modern University in the Midlands
Guardian University Guide 2021

1st for Overseas Student Experiences
based on student trips abroad from HESA 2018/19 UK data

Top 30 in the World for International Students
QS World University Rankings 2021

University of the Year for Student Experience 2019
The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coventry University.