New paper: food waste interventions

Heike Rolker

Jul 28, 2022, 2:19:43 PM7/28/22
to International Food Loss and Food Waste Studies Group

Dear all,

I am very pleased to share my new paper with you. For my PhD project I conducted a systematic literature review into food loss and waste interventions for perishable foods in low-and-middle-income countries. We looked at preventive and mitigative interventions for food waste from farm to fork.

If you want to find out more, check out the paper:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0921344922003706?via%3Dihub

I hope you find it an interesting read and please do not hesitate to reach out for comments and further discussion.

All the best,

Heike