Inflation and FLW?

Andrew Smith

Sep 20, 2022, 4:45:15 PM9/20/22
to foodwast...@googlegroups.com
The last time there was a high food inflationary period (2006-9), there was a massive international interest in FLW as a potential solution.

What surprises me today is that food inflation continues to increase, but major leaders haven't really stressed decreasing FLW as a potential solution.  Is it that FLW was a new issue/solution in 2006-9, and that it is a common matter today, so there's no need for public discussion? Or am I just missing all the public discussion of FLW as a solution to food inflation?

Andy Smith