research grants @ University of Tuscia (Italy) - Seed Talent program

Luca SECONDI

Jul 28, 2022, 10:56:35 AM7/28/22
to foodwast...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I am writing to inform you of an interesting initiative my university (University of Tuscia, Viterbo - Italy) is taking with regard to potential foreign postdoc candidates.

Within the University programme "Seed talent @ Unitus Grants" , a call has recently been issued aimed at recruiting 6 post-doc researchers for temporary contracts of 1 year, possibly renewable for another year.

The programme is aimed at young PhDs who are resident abroad and would like to gain experience in Italy and work at our university as research fellows. The project could be even in the Life Sciences or Social Sciences and Humanities fields.

The call is based on a project and - according to the call for proposals - in the application you can indicate the department of interest and the scientific coordinator with whom you would like to work at the university.

I am available to be the scientific coordinator on topics related to sustainable food management, food waste and economic access to food (food poverty and food insecurity) by addressing these issues from a quantitative and statistical perspective.

This is the link to the call for proposals (in English):

The yearly gross amount of the fellowship will be 25.000,00 Euro. The amount includes expenses for industrial accident insurance and public liability insurance as well as social security contributions required by law to be paid by the University. The amount is paid in monthly postponed installments.

Please feel free to share this call with your colleagues and if you believe some people might be interested, kindly let me write to my email (sec...@unitus.it).
The deadline for applications is 7 September 2022 at 23:59 (CEST).

Best regards,
Luca Secondi

Luca Secondi PhD

Associate Professor of Economic Statistics
Rector's Delegate for National and International University Rankings
University of Tuscia - Department for Innovation in Biological, Agro-Food and Forest Systems (DIBAF)

email: sec...@unitus.it