Food Waste and Food Loss bibliography now available

International Food Loss and Food Waste Studies Group

Sep 15, 2021, 5:00:05 AM9/15/21
to International Food Loss and Food Waste Studies Group

Version 65 of the Food Waste and Food Loss Bibliography prepared by Andrew Smith is now available to download here: https://foodwastestudies.com/bibliography/

The document features more than 1300+ pages of references on a range of FLW topics.

Credit to Andrew Smith for preparing this useful resource.

Thanks

Jordon Lazell

Andrew Smith

Sep 15, 2021, 9:30:29 AM9/15/21
to foodwast...@googlegroups.com
I also have breakdowns of articles, organizations, etc. by countries/regions of the world. If anyone wants a specific country (not US or UK), I'd be delighted to send it.

--
foodwastestudies.com
---