Food Waste and Food Recovery Bibliography Version 65

Andrew Smith

Sep 14, 2021, 3:13:00 PM9/14/21
to foodwast...@googlegroups.com
Food Waste and Food Recovery Bibliography Version 65 is available to anyone who wants it. It is now 1300+ pages.I add material every day-- and sorry to report that I also make corrections every day... Andy Smith

Deepa Goswami

Sep 14, 2021, 5:47:34 PM9/14/21
to foodwast...@googlegroups.com, smi...@newschool.edu
Hi Andrew
Good morning (in my part of the world 😃)
I am in my last phase of PhD on food waste awareness and writing my 'Discussion and Conclusions' Chapter. I am very keen to have access to the Food Waste and Food Recovery Bibliography mentioned by you in the Food Waste Studies Group.
I would appreciate it if you could please provide me with the link to the same.
Looking forward to your reply.
Kind Regards
Deepa Goswami

--
foodwastestudies.com
---

Susan Chen

Sep 14, 2021, 8:42:33 PM9/14/21
to foodwast...@googlegroups.com
Hello Andrew,

Very nice to meet you. I am an assistant professor studying consumer food waste. I am interested in your bibliography. Would you be willing to share it with me?

Thank you,
Susan

--
Susan Chen, PhD
Gender Pronouns: she/her/hers

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 12:13 PM Andrew Smith <smi...@newschool.edu> wrote:
Food Waste and Food Recovery Bibliography Version 65 is available to anyone who wants it. It is now 1300+ pages.I add material every day-- and sorry to report that I also make corrections every day... Andy Smith

Andrew Smith

Sep 15, 2021, 2:55:54 AM9/15/21
to foodwast...@googlegroups.com
Hi Susan,