Food Waste Bibliography for Oxford University Press

Andrew Smith

Sep 5, 2022, 10:37:43 AM9/5/22
to foodwast...@googlegroups.com
As previously noted, I was asked by OUP to submit a bibliography on food waste. I have completed a first draft (attached). The table of contents is below. The complete bibliography is attached.

I will need to submit a final bibliography in a couple weeks. I'd be delighted if anyone: 1) points out any incorrect information; 2) offers better suggestions for works, etc. in specific categories. I will carefully consider all suggestions/recommendations.

Please be aware that there is a limit to total pages and there are limits on item descriptions. I have emphasized books as opposed to articles, although I have included articles etc. in sections where I have located few books.

Andy Smith

 Table of Contents

Introduction 3

General Works 3

Books for Children, Juveniles and Schools 4

Cookbooks 5

Composting 7

Consumers 8

Dumpster Diving, Freeganism 9

Farms, Agri-Food Waste 10

Food Industry, Food Processing 11

Films/Documentaries/Television Series 12

Food Packaging 13

Food Security/Insecurity 14

Food Service, Hospitality, Restaurants, Chefs 14

Food Waste Management 15

Gleaning 17

Grocery Stores/Supermarkets 18

Legislation/ Policies 19