Looking for papers on outcomes of sustainable food system interventions

Tamar Meshulam

Oct 19, 2022, 10:15:19 AM10/19/22
to foodwast...@googlegroups.com
Dear community,

As part of a broad research project on sustainable food systems, I am looking for articles/working papers/ high quality reports on interventions aimed at reducing environmental impacts of food systems and their actual real life impacts.

For example, these could include anything from interventions meant to reduce retail food waste (e.g. dynamic pricing, weighting systems), dietary transitions (e.g. meatless Mondays in cafeteria), smaller portions, GHG labelling and more.

If you have come across such articles in the past few years, I would greatly appreciate it if you would send these my way: tam...@gmail.com

My goal is to create an informal review, which I will later happily share with all those who might be interested.

Many thanks for your help in advance,

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions,

All the best,

Tamar