Looking for current research studies/grants on Household Food Waste in the US

amy.de...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2023, 12:00:04 PM2/17/23
to International Food Loss and Food Waste Studies Group
Hi all,

Long time reader, first time poster here!

I'm currently an ORISE research fellow with the EPA and we are trying to wrap our arms around what kind of studies are being carried out at US universities (or elsewhere) studying US consumers. I'm currently aware of the following research being conducted by:

And grants given by:
Posner Foundation (already awarded)
Foundation for Food and Agriculture Research (FFAR) (closed, not yet announced)
United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP) (closed, not yet announced)
ReFED Catalytic Fund (closed, not yet announced)

I am curious if there is more research out there that I should know about or grant proposals that I could be keeping an eye on. My goal is to have a "master tracking" spreadsheet so our team can be aware of what is being researched across the country.

Thanks for your assistance, and I very much appreciating being part of this group!

Sincerely yours,

Amy DeLorenzo