Food Safety Culture, Food Fraud, Food Defence

Nuno F. Soares

Oct 12, 2023, 6:37:22 AM10/12/23
to foodsaf...@googlegroups.com

Dear group members.

Recently, I hosted a session with Bobby Krishna on the new food code (I know... many have requested a second session, and it's in our plans, but it may not be possible before the conference).

We had an engaging conversation with tips on important topics such as Food Safety Culture, Food Fraud, and Food Defence.

I've noticed that these topics still pose challenges for food safety professionals, especially due to the lack of questions we got during the session.

For that reason, I thought maybe I could organize a series of MasterClasses on these three topics to help food safety professionals not only understand what they need to know but also how these three topics can be implemented in their businesses.

I talked with my friends at Pulseberry to see if they could support me, and we've come up with these three dates:

Food Fraud MasterClass - October 20

Food Defense MasterClass - October 27

Food Safety Culture MasterClass - November 3

We decided to schedule everything before DIFSC 2023 so that we can always meet in person during the conference to discuss these topics or any other food safety topic.

Please contact Pulsberry to get more details on the MasterClasses and hopefully register at:

Phone: 04-3971772

Email: In...@pillsburyconsulting.com

Nuno F. Soares