Introduction of ISO 10002 & 10015

Ali Danesh Manesh

May 22, 2024, 10:52:17 PMMay 22
to foodsaf...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for our upcoming complimentary seminar on June 12th. The seminar will focus on the significance of regulations 10002 and 10015 in conjunction with the Dubai Food Code.

To secure your spot, please email us at in...@pillsburyconsulting.com.

Looking forward to your participation!

image0.jpeg

Abdul Rashid

Jun 11, 2024, 2:39:21 AMJun 11
to Dubai's Food Safety Clinic
Dear Group Members,

A reminder about our upcoming Webinar on Wednesday 12th June, starting at 4pm covering ISO standards related to complaint handling and training management. Below is the Agenda for the program:

Moderator - Abdul Rashid
Presenters - Kourosh Azarnia
                     Bobby Krishna

4pm - 4.10pm       Introduction and Opening remarks - Abdul Rashid, Pulseberry Consultants

4.10pm - 4.40pm  ISO 10002 & 10015 Improving Food Safety by Integration ISO 10002 & ISO 10015 with HACCP
                              Requirements - Kourosh Azarnia, WeCert

4.45pm - 5:30pm  Complaint investigation, a regulatory perspective - Bobby Krishna, Dubai Municipality Food Safety
                             Department

5:30pm - 5:55pm  Q&A Session - Bobby Krishna, Kourosh Azarnia, Abdul Rashid

If you have not already registered please do so by sending and email to: In...@Pillsburyconsulting.com

For those of you who have already registered, please take time to complete the survey before the Webinar, using the link below:

Kind regards,

Abdul Rashid
Pulseberry Health Consultants.

WEBINAR for ISO 10015 & ISO 10002.jpeg