DIFSC 2023 What’s brewing! - Join the discussion TOMORROW

Nuno F. Soares

Nov 13, 2023, 8:17:34 AM11/13/23
to foodsaf...@googlegroups.com
Hello food safety professional.

I am happy to share that Bobby and I are doing a special session tomorrow. Bobby is sharing about the programs and activities during DIFSC 2023 that will help you to get the best out of the event.

This is one of the most eagerly anticipated moments of the year; don't miss it. Attending this session will place you in the front row to benefit from the conference and address any remaining doubts you may have.

Use this link to register now: https://nunofsoares.myflodesk.com/difsc2023

Date: November 14th

Time: 3:00 PM (Dubai time)

You will get the link to join tomorrow, before the session starts.

Regards

Nuno F. Soares

Every day people die because they consume unsafe food. Food Safety Professionals oftentimes feel alone and discouraged on their journey to assure safe food. I provide the support and hands-on tools Food Safety Professionals need to grow their competencies, save time to focus on the never ending challenges of their daily work and build an impactful and fulfilled career. Know how