Monthly Meeting Tonight @ 5:00 pm IN PERSON @ Sunset Park

Corvallis Food Action Team

Jun 10, 2024, 3:01:48 PMJun 10
to food-act...@googlegroups.com
Hi Foodies,

What a beautiful day for an in-person meeting! We can't wait to see you for our monthly meeting tonight at 5:00 pm at Sunset Park. We will meet at the covered picnic area next to the playground and sports complex. See the attached map for location.

And, here is the Agenda/Meeting Notes document. Remember to either bring your laptop or print a copy if you want to have one with you at the meeting.

See you later today!
Aliza & Kelsey
Sunset park map.docx

Ruby Moon

Jun 10, 2024, 10:09:48 PMJun 10
to Corvallis Food Action Team, food-act...@googlegroups.com
If CBUF  is sunsetting we will need to print new stickers for all the posts when we know what will follow.

Ruby

--
——————
Food Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: We are fed primarily by food which is locally produced, using practices that renew and enrich the land and community.

sustainablecorvallis.org/what-we-do/action-teams/food
---