FW: NW and Rocky Mountain Regional Food Business Center Newsletter

an...@growingpeace.net

Mar 1, 2024, 2:59:56 PMMar 1
to food-act...@googlegroups.com, al...@atuttleconsults.com

I was going to send this to Aliza in reference to the food hub project, but I thought it might also be of interest to the whole food action team.

Anna

Aliza – A friend who is very into food hubs forwarded this to me.  You may already be connected with the information, but thought I’d pass it along.  I’m wondering if there is money available for a future physical food hub?  The full newsletter is included below, but this jumped out at me:

Supporting Right-Size Investing and Infrastructure

Right sized investments include framing scale-appropriate investments in needed physical infrastructure and non-built infrastructure including human capital and networks and explores and refines new models for long-term solutions.

Anna