Fwd: {Trumpetvine} anthocyanins again

an...@growingpeace.net

Apr 17, 2024, 1:12:10 PMApr 17
to food-act...@googlegroups.com
Talk today at 4:00 in person at OSU or by Zoom by Professor who developed a purple tomato by natural hybridization methods. It would be interesting to see what he has to say about the GMO purple tomatoes.
Anna

Apr 17, 2024, 2:54:43 PMApr 17
to an...@growingpeace.net, food-act...@googlegroups.com

My apologies.  I sent this email last Thursday and received a “failed delivery” message.  None of my emails were going out for three days – major email problems.  Now suddenly this email from last Thursday seems to have been delivered about a talk that happened last Thursday.  This is not today!  Sorry for the confusion.

Anna

--
——————
Food Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: We are fed primarily by food which is locally produced, using practices that renew and enrich the land and community.

sustainablecorvallis.org/what-we-do/action-teams/food
---