**IN PERSON** Monthly Meeting: Tomorrow, Monday 6/10/24 5:00 pm at Sunset Park/ Starker Arts Park

1 view

Corvallis Food Action Team

Jun 9, 2024, 3:27:14 PMJun 9
to food-act...@googlegroups.com
Hi Foodies,

Kelsey and Aliza are looking forward to seeing you IN PERSON at our monthly meeting tomorrow Monday, June 10th at 5pm! Please join us at the beautiful Sunset Park right next to Starker Arts Park. We will plan to meet at the covered picnic table next to the playground. See attached map for the location.

And, here is the Agenda/Meeting Notes document. Project leads, feel free to edit the project updates section. Since we won't be meeting virtually, if you would like to have the agenda with you, be sure to either bring your laptop with you or print a copy.

See you Tomorrow!
Aliza & Kelsey
Sunset park map.docx