Brush tool for faster input of line.

Woarkie

Nov 7, 2010, 10:08:19 PM11/7/10
to Fontula
The app has much potential but I am finding the process to be on the
slow side.
Could you add a brush or drawing tool to speed the process?
Also it would be useful to have the following:

Selection tool
Copy paste tool
Merge tile tool

Sajid Saiyed

Nov 8, 2010, 12:17:21 AM11/8/10
to fon...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback.
We are working on some improvements and will definitely consider these features.

Regards
Sajid
www.fontula.com

Sent from my iPhone

Roark Andrade

Nov 8, 2010, 12:29:34 AM11/8/10
to fon...@googlegroups.com
welcome, duplication or copy/paste will be a highly utilizable tool especially to allow continuity between characters as minor adjustments could be made between similar letters.

all the best and keep up the good work.
--
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite.......William Blake

www.freemeditation.ca

sajid saiyed

Nov 8, 2010, 1:16:13 AM11/8/10
to fon...@googlegroups.com
Sure,
and thanks for the feedback, keep it coming.

Regards
Sajid