Is fonttools able to manipulate color fonts ?

Anony Mous

Sep 9, 2021, 3:00:39 AM9/9/21
to fonttools
Recently I encountered a situation of looking for an utility or a program library to manipulate color fonts, specifically to make a color font from a bundle of small png images. After days of pursuit, I failed to get it done, except having discovered fonttools and this group conversations. I just want to know if fonttools be able to manipulate color fonts such as that of opentype-svg format ? For more info about color fonts, please refer to https://www.colorfonts.wtf/ . Any valuable reply will be appreciated. Thank you !