Why always to the right?

1 view

Becky

May 6, 2011, 9:07:27 AM5/6/11
to Folding Space Yoga
One of the yogis asked a very good question last Wednesday. She
wanted to know why we always roll to the right after savasana. So I
asked the great all knowing internet. I came across a blog that asked
the same question.
The short answer is that the heart is not compressed when you roll
onto this side and it allows your blood pressure to return to
homeostasis. This is of course the science answer. If you would like
to know the other reasons feel free to check out the blog yourself.

http://greenvilleyoga.wordpress.com/2010/11/17/543/

Yoga in the park starts June 4th! Saturdays at Schenely Plaza from
10-11am and Mondays 12-1pm. Don't forget your sunblock, hope to see
you there!

Namaste,

Becky