Basics Yoga Class SUNDAYS 11:45-1:15pm

Jennifer Ferris

Jun 27, 2011, 11:15:32 AM6/27/11
to folding-space-yoga
Hey all!

EVERY week on Sunday from 11:45am -1:15pm I will be teaching a beginner yoga class at BYS Yoga on the South Side.
We will explore a new theme each week focusing on the basics of yoga poses (alignment, safety, modifications).

Yoga is a great way to stretching your muscles and get into shape...but it also benefits your mind.

MANY people have the misconception that you need to be flexible to do yoga, there is nothing further from the truth! becoming flexible is a side benefit, but the real practice is allowing your mind to be still and present for a few moments.

The beauty about yoga is that while you are doing it, no one is judging you, no one is criticizing you. It's YOUR time...

So what do you have to lose? Come experienced or
inexperienced...flexible or inflexible...all levels are welcome!

So I'll see you every Sunday, right?!

****All pricing can be seen on at http://BYS-Yoga.com/. If it's your first class at BYS it's just $5! Even more incentive to come...it's cheap!
See More

    --