REMINDER - YOGA benefit class tomorrow night!!!

Jennifer Ferris

Mar 3, 2011, 9:00:08 AM3/3/11
to folding-space-yoga
There is no better way to start off a weekend than to begin with a practice of heart openers!

Friday March 4, 6:30-8:00pm

Benefit Yoga Class at BYS Yoga

(pay what you can for the class and the proceeds go to Hello Bully)
Located at 1113 East Carson Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203

Being a human entails having the option of choosing how we get to lead our lives. Dogs however are at the mercy of their person and in some cases they are at the mercy of their "breed reputation".

Proceeds from this class will be donated to Hello Bully (http://hellobully.com). Hello Bully is an advocacy and education group dedicated to repairing the reputation of the American Pit Bull Terrier and other bully breeds. Their Pit Bull 101 educational presentation is available at no cost for groups and organizations in the Pittsburgh area, and is now available on the web!

Hello Bully also has a small foster network that helps to keep owned dogs out of shelters. They do not have a shelter facility. They can only consider dogs from the greater Pittsburgh area. They may be able to assist you in rehoming your dog directly from your home. The goal is to keep Pit Bulls out of the shelter system.

The yoga class will explore the inner bully in each of us, knowing that we, as humans, have the option of being lovers and not fighters. We will share heart openers, and all varieties of "dog" poses in this class.

Come experienced or inexperienced...flexible or inflexible...all levels are welcome!
Hope to see you there!

--
Jennifer Ferris