You know that no one has heard from this developer in years, right?

paul....@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2017, 2:55:44 AM10/24/17
to Folder Organizer
I think he evaporated ~2012. That the app works at all is pretty impressive, but it gets buggier with each Android update.

mike.g.f...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2017, 10:39:41 PM12/19/17
to Folder Organizer
Other suggestions on something similar to organize applications and manage the labels that are assigned to them?

dae...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2018, 11:41:22 AM1/13/18
to Folder Organizer
I have moved to two other, well-supported apps: Glextor App Manager, and JINA App Drawer & Sidebar. I'm using two, because each has features not in the other. The two together go considerably beyond Folder Organizer. Both will automatically categorize your apps into default Play Store categories, or let you add custom categories, or use all-custom categories. Glextor's unique feature is its Repository which lets you store Play Store links and icons even after you uninstall apps. JINA is best for setting up a nested hierarchy of app folders on the homepage (its hierarchy allows more levels than Glextor); it also provides swipe-out sidebars for All Apps and Favorite Apps. Both provide app drawer alternatives with filtering and sorting options.

ginda...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2018, 6:40:09 AM1/19/18
to Folder Organizer
I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.