Font Size

ym4...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2017, 5:22:54 AM10/11/17
to Folder Organizer
On my Note 4 screens, I use
  • FO folder links 1 x 1 icons for grouping apps
  • and normal Androïd icons for single apps.
This mixing used to be elegant but now the sizes of the label font are very different:
  • the ones with the Android icons follow the font system settings
  • but the ones with the FO icons are very small and quite smaller (almost invisible!) than the other labels.
I didn't find a dedicated font size changer in FO!
And why doesn't the font size follow the system settings?

I join a screen capture showing the old FO icon and label (left), the current ones (middle) and the Android icon and label (right).
FO label.jpg