Test-for-test — Voyage Pocket — 14-day reciprocal closed test

1 view
Skip to first unread message

PLANIFY Kingdom

unread,
Sep 23, 2026, 2:50:08 AMSep 23
to focus-das...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I joined the FocusDash tester group today after seeing the recent
reciprocal 14-day testing post.

Voyage Pocket is recruiting reliable Android testers who can remain
opted in continuously for at least 14 days.

Tester group:
https://groups.google.com/g/testers-community

Play opt-in:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.voyagepocket.app

Our Play opt-in currently has an access/availability issue that I am
correcting, so I am not counting anyone as a confirmed tester unless
the Play opt-in succeeds. If you are willing to exchange tests for the
full 14-day period, please join the tester group and reply. I will
confirm when access is working again.

I will reciprocate from the PLANIFY Kingdom account and will only
claim opt-in, installation or usage once those steps are genuinely
verified on the Android device.

Thank you,
PLANIFY Kingdom

Leszek Matuszczyk

unread,
Sep 23, 2026, 3:02:36 AMSep 23
to PLANIFY Kingdom, focus-das...@googlegroups.com
You didnt share link to became tester.

--
Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito al grupo "Focus Dash Testers" de Grupos de Google.
Para cancelar la suscripción a este grupo y dejar de recibir sus mensajes, envía un correo electrónico a focus-dash-test...@googlegroups.com.
Para ver este debate, visita https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/focus-dash-testers/CALPQfumJFNn8_zGK_AA2CMuFgO3EkudC2ZscnV0qr9Pju11DKg%40mail.gmail.com.
Para obtener más opciones, visita https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages