Issues getting FOAF from IIS?

rrusson

Apr 14, 2008, 11:14:23 PM4/14/08
to FOAF.Vix
I'm having trouble loading my FOAF file into any FOAF parser or
display tool on the web. It's got to have something to do with being
in an XP/IIS environment since nothing seems to work even when I just
download and serve up another working foaf.rdf file. Any ideas?

http://foaf-visualizer.org/?uri=http://ryanrusson.com/foaf.rdf

Wojciech Polak

Apr 15, 2008, 3:28:20 AM4/15/08
to FOAF.Vix
You're serving the file as Content-Type: application/octet-stream
.
Make it application/rdf+xml.

Regards,
Wojciech

rrusson

Apr 18, 2008, 6:24:36 AM4/18/08
to FOAF.Vix
> You're serving the file as Content-Type: application/octet-stream
> .
> Make it application/rdf+xml.

Ah, thanks. I knew it was probably some dumb newbie error. Guess I
assumed IIS was agnostic on the content type or would just serve it up
as text.