RDFa

melvincarvalho

Feb 15, 2009, 7:45:06 PM2/15/09
to FOAF.Vix
Hi All

Love the XSLT, is there anywhere I can see what you are using?

Also do you think you it might be possible to output RDFa?

Wojciech Polak

Feb 17, 2009, 3:46:29 AM2/17/09
to FOAF.Vix
On Feb 16, 1:45 am, melvincarvalho <melvincarva...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Love the XSLT, is there anywhere I can see what you are using?

What do you mean?

> Also do you think you it might be possible to output RDFa?

Might be. I'll think about it.

Regards,
Wojciech

Melvin Carvalho

Feb 19, 2009, 10:10:18 AM2/19/09
to foaf...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 9:46 AM, Wojciech Polak <wojcie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 16, 1:45 am, melvincarvalho <melvincarva...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Love the XSLT, is there anywhere I can see what you are using?
>
> What do you mean?

I was wondering how you did the transformation of RDF/XML into HTML -
ie is it an XSLT that i might be able to peek at?

>> Also do you think you it might be possible to output RDFa?
>
> Might be. I'll think about it.

Thanks, could be handy for when semantic crawlers index social data
from your site, or for example, if you wanted to surf semantically
with an extension like tabulator...