Reminder: Holiday Meeting - Wed, Dec 18th

1 view

Dave Shishkoff

Dec 17, 2013, 4:30:29 PM12/17/13
to foa-vict...@googlegroups.com, victoria-...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone – a reminder of our fun get-together tomorrow, please remember to RSVP, thanks!!

Happy holidays!

- Dave

Sent: Friday, December 13, 2013 1:13 PM
Subject: Holiday Meeting - Wed, Dec 18th

Hey everyone – this coming Wednesday is the final Friends of Animals meeting of the year, and we’d like you to join us in sharing the holiday cheer with your fellow animal advocates!

We’ll provide some snacks and prizes, maybe play some games and chat about whatever comes up – what are your favourite new vegan foods of the year? What did you think of the Victoria Vegan Fest, and looking forward to next year? =)

As always, we’ll be in the ‘side’ room at Green Cuisine, and get things started at 6pm, on Wednesday, December 18th.

Hope you’ll join us, please RSVP so we can plan ahead for goodies – thanks!!

Dave Shishkoff
Canadian Correspondent

2013-logo-email
Box 50024 - RPO Fairfield Plaza