Fw: New Documentary, "Ten Lives", is a Game Changer for Feral Cats

1 view

Dave Shishkoff

Feb 20, 2014, 2:39:05 PM2/20/14
to foa-vict...@googlegroups.com, victoria-...@googlegroups.com
Worth checking out, can be watched online free as well:

Like Twitter Pinterest GooglePlus LinkedIn Forward
Did you know that more than 50 million homeless, or feral, cats wander the streets of the US and there are tens of millions more worldwide?

The new documentary, Ten Lives, a Feral Cat Odyssey, reveals the lives of these feral cats and the growing number of organizations working to improve their lives and reduce their numbers through trap, neuter and release.

We are a proud sponsor of this educational, trailblazing documentary and encourage you to take a look and share it with friends and family.

For more information about the documentary, including purchasing information, visit our website.

Donate

News & Action Alerts

Sign up here for the latest news and alerts.

open