Hopp til første uleste melding

Matt Petrowsky

ulest,
13. jan. 2015, 21:24:2313.01.2015
til fmsta...@googlegroups.com
After fighting with running Confluence on my linux box. I've finally
updated it to the latest version.

Long saga made short...

I run mariadb, the open source version of the oracle purchased mysql.
Confluence only supported mysql and mariadb was not an option - maybe
it will be.

I migrated the database to postgres (yet another db to learn) and low
and behold, after the 5.6 release, which I just put on the server,
they will not longer be supporting the version of postgres I'm
running.

Such is the life of maintaining your own linux box.

Will need to add some more stuff to the site this year. :)

Mark Scott

ulest,
13. jan. 2015, 23:14:4413.01.2015
til fmsta...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this, Matt!

Agree that the standards site has been quiet as of late, but with a new year upon us, maybe that can and should change.

Mark
--
Mark Scott, M.D.
sco...@peds.ucsf.edu

This email may contain confidential or privileged material protected from disclosure under applicable law, for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this document in error, please immediately notify sender and delete any copies. Thank you.
> --

Matt Petrowsky

ulest,
14. jan. 2015, 13:56:3814.01.2015
til fmsta...@googlegroups.com
As soon as I can get my updated Theme Studio out, I'll be able to
update some things I've been meaning to update, such as Developer
layouts. I'm sure Jeremy and Dan have also had a lot of exposure to
various changes in how they have been developing over the past few
years.

I'm looking forward to hearing what people have been doing with their
development efforts in the past few years.
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend
0 nye meldinger