Everyone busy

GeorgeO

Aug 1, 2015, 8:53:29 AM8/1/15
to FileMaker Development Standards
Is everyone just really busy or is this abandoned?
George

Jeremy Bante

Aug 1, 2015, 9:43:14 AM8/1/15
to FileMaker Development Standards
George, the standards are definitely not abandoned. Many of us are very busy, but that's not the only thing happening. Development should slow down for any good set of conventions as folks settle on reasonably good practices. I like to think that's also at work.

Matt Petrowsky

Aug 1, 2015, 2:38:24 PM8/1/15
to FileMaker Development Standards
It’s just quiet on the site. Are there specific things you’re
looking for information about or just the fact that there’s more
recent discussions.

Matt

On 1 Aug 2015, at 5:53, GeorgeO wrote:

> Is everyone just really busy or is this abandoned?
> George

Jonathan Fletcher

Aug 1, 2015, 3:16:14 PM8/1/15
to fmsta...@googlegroups.com
What a great idea! How about somebody ask a question!

Would love to see more discussion on this list.

Allow me:
Have any standards been developed for naming themes and styles, and that also work well with WebDirect?

We’ve got nomenclature standards for naming everything else in FMP. Has anyone come up with a good scheme for styles as well?

Jonathan
--
Jonathan Fletcher
FileMaker Certified Developer (9 thru 13)

Fletcher Data Consulting, LLC
A FileMaker Business Alliance Partner
jona...@fletcherdata.com
http://www.fletcherdata.com
502-509-7137

Kentuckiana's FileMaker Developers Group
Next meeting: Tuesday, August 25th, noon to 3:30
http://www.kyfmp.com