Re-booting filemakerstandards.org

Matt Petrowsky

Jul 21, 2022, 12:23:59 AM7/21/22
to fmsta...@googlegroups.com
Hey there fellow FileMaker Developers!

If you're receiving this email and you're NOT developing in FileMaker anymore then you should find an unsubscribe option at the bottom of the email.

So, at the recent AutoEnter event I started a breakout room about migrating the filemakerstandards.org web site to a new platform called WikiJS.

As mentioned, the site is current being migrated to https://dev.filemakerstandards.org/

If you're still interested in participating, and don't yet have an account, then send me a personal email at ma...@isoproductions.com and I'll create an account for you.

All the other details are hopefully at the new site. There's also a "members" area available once you've logged in with information about getting onto the Discord server. Which we can use for periodic discussions.

Thanks for your contributions! It's my hope that the updated wiki will allow for a much higher degree of collaboration than was possible in the past!

Matt