ObjectiveFMDB (Lil mini ORM you can use in your iOS or Mac projects).

Todd Blanchard

Mar 31, 2017, 8:38:38 PM3/31/17
to FMDB
Some time ago I forked FMDB and added some goodies to make it easier to map objects into SQLite.

Gus (rightly) rejected my pull request as being out of scope for his goals for FMDB.  That's cool.

So...I packaged up my additions into some categories and just finally got around to sticking them in a public repo.

I pretty much base every iPhone project on this library and it would not be possible without the Objective C (or some equivalently rich) runtime.