Insert into one DB from another DB

Robert Petruzzelli

Aug 30, 2017, 11:38:23 PM8/30/17
to FMDB

Using SQLiteStudio I can execute the following statement.

insert into mym_sandbox.accounts select * from mym.accounts

I would like to migrate an existing DB into a new DB that I would create in the default location for an iPhone app.  I can connect to my existing DB using FMDB and I can figure out how to connect to two DBs, but what would happen if i executed the statement above against the new DB.  Would FMDB  be able to execute this ???  What would be the right way to open the DBs to be able to see each other??

Thanks,
Bob