A simple iOS project to reproduce the warning message "Error inserting batch: callback requested query abort"

lang qiu

Nov 12, 2015, 12:00:19 AM11/12/15
to FMDB
Hi,

Every time I use executeStatements: withResultBlock method I get the warning message "Error inserting batch: callback requested query abort". I write a simple iOS project to reproduce it and also raised an issue at github https://github.com/ccgus/fmdb/issues/428

Any idea why ? BTW I am using Xcode 7.0

Thanks!

Qiulang
FMDBTest.zip

Gus Mueller

Nov 16, 2015, 3:29:31 PM11/16/15
to fm...@googlegroups.com

On Nov 11, 2015, at 9:00 PM, lang qiu <qiu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Every time I use executeStatements: withResultBlock method I get the warning message "Error inserting batch: callback requested query abort". I write a simple iOS project to reproduce it and also raised an issue at github https://github.com/ccgus/fmdb/issues/428

Any idea why ? BTW I am using Xcode 7.0

It's an SQLite error, so it isn't specific to FMDB- I'd check out the SQLite archives, or ask there.

As a quick fix- maybe don't use executeStatements: if you're only doing one statement?

-gus

lang qiu

Mar 21, 2017, 12:43:41 AM3/21/17
to FMDB