Paper available online about FMA-OWL

Christine Golbreich

Jul 25, 2010, 5:50:16 AM7/25/10
to Alan Ruttenberg, fma-ow...@googlegroups.com, GROSJEAN, Julien, DARMONI, Stefan, Olivier Dameron
In case some of you have not yet heard about it, a submitted paper
published as a CNRS report a while ago
It presents our work on FMA-OWL describing our method of conversion
and heuristics to provide semantics based on names pattern (left_ etc.
, regional_part, regions etc.) + the tool to make it

available online at:

FMA-OWLizer : a tool to get your FMA-OWL customized ontology on the fly
http://www.lirmm.fr/tatoo/spip.php?page=prototypes

Sorry not having sent to the list earlier, unfortunately I am not
available because of serious health issues.

Best

Christine