Re: [fm-w], {Franklin Merrell-Wolff Fel Re:Savitri and Dr. Wolff

mt

Dec 16, 2013, 5:57:04 PM12/16/13
to fm...@googlegroups.com

In the Christos (anointment) as originally intended by the word, was the original sense of enlightenment. The “Christ consciousness” is this Christos. It is also Buddha, et al consciousness, in the sense of the Knowing (it is universal when stripped of culture, religion, and the like). The Christ Consciousness includes the same Compassion as that of Buddha consciousness.  The rest of what Jesus “Christ” was about is about a political religion, a function of belief, not Knowledge. Thus Christianity or Buddhism as religion, et al, have largely lost or replaced the process and understanding of Knowing that Jesus probably attempted to convey (in the born-again way of Knowing).

Within the Knowing (“experience/imperience”) or Preception, one is within the Consciousness of this Knowing, Seeing from a more expanded view than the usual subject-object knowing, without any reduction of it’s knowing, yet Seeing its limitation). The subject-object duality of knowing is just one type of knowing, obviously the most common, and certainly included within the more expanded view of imperience. The question is more related to “what” is doing the choosing, and within the expanded consciousness, as it is not simply the “I” built upon the ground of duality. One might understand here that in this attempt to communicate within the dualism of language, the idea of One is hardly communicable as most all knowing is from the process of  comparison, that of duality. But in the experience/imperience there is a Knowing that is not simply of the “I,” and “choice,” which is mostly on a level thay may include the chooser, but the self takes a back seat to the Seeing-Knowing in which there is not the "I" choice, but more the I,I as the One or All; this is how inclusive the Knowing, compared to the knowing related to duality.

In this sense, to ask what would Jesus do, or to take a good/bad or even moral position, or to say what one should do or not (as though having a script for life) and all that, is to mistake a religion, or a cultural belief level,  a duality for the truth as some cultural imposition or suggestion (which has its place) but is not the View, Preception or Knowing of the imperience Itself as Now.  Religion, morality, and such things are merely outcomes of a reduced Knowing (second hand Knowledge) into knowing terms common for subject-object knowing and communication as is this communication.

mt

Don Salmon

Dec 16, 2013, 7:03:14 PM12/16/13
to mt, FMW Discussion Group
mt, your reference to what jesus would or wouldn't do, and the idea of good/bad - was that a reference to a specific comment in a recent letter?